VPS Hosting or Virtual Private Server hosting is a dedicated virtual machine hosted in our data center for your use.
Customers use VPS machines for
- Email Server (Exchange/Other)
- Web Server (Windows IIS or Apache)
- File Server (and FTP services)
- Cloud Services (Nextcloud)
- Domain Name Server (DNS)
- Active Directory and Infrastructure Services (IaaS)
- Gateway Firewall and VPN services
- Backups (Offsite repositories)
- All of the above and more!
Anything that you’d want to use a server for offsite can be done in a VPS. Best of all we offer self-managed, or fully managed options. Our company is located in Edmonton, Alberta so feel confident you have access to your data when you need it.
Self-Managed VPS machines are great for those IT professionals looking for an offsite backup option, or a place to supplement their on premises or cloud infrastructure.
A managed VPS is great for a small business that needs a server but doesn’t have in house expertise to manage it. Companies with power-users that can do the desktop support and maintenance, but are not comfortable with more advanced support of infrastructure.
Give us a call, drop us an email and we’d be happy to chat about your your infrastructure to see if VPS hosting is a good fit for your company.